University of Dhaka [March 2017 - Present]
- LECTURER(Full-time), DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING [September 2017 - Present]
- Part-time LECTURER, DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING [March 2017 - August 2017]
- Courses Instructed: Software Engineering, Algorithm Design and Analysis, Software Design Pattern, Application Development Lab, Web Engineering and E-commerce, Fundamental Programming.
United International University [January 2015 - September 2017]
- LECTURER, DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- Competitive Programming Contest Coordinator, Coach [May 2015-present].
- Software Development Contest & Hackathon Coordinator, Trainer [Jan 2015-present].
- Courses Instructed: Algorithm, Mobile Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Object Oriented Programming, Discrete Mathematics, Structured Programming Language, Database Management System.
Tiger It, Bangladesh [April 2014 - August 2014]
Developed a team communication application, which can be used for team conference, meeting. Using this application you can know which employee is working or not as well as you just start a call with a click. I implemented this application using WebRTC, nodejs(backend) and HTML5 for the forntend.
Day Spring Ltd., Bangladesh [July 2013 - August 2013]
Worked as backend software engineer for a project ”Ansar management system”. In this project I developed the backend system using Oracle Database, php(codeigniter framework).
National Hackathon, Bangladesh [April 2016 - April 2016]
JUDGE & MENTOR, UX AND MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMEN
I judged and mentored User Experience and Mobile Application Development aspects of teams application.
Google Developer Group - Dhaka [August 2015 - September 2015]
TRAINER, ANDROID MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Trained almost 30+ students from basic to intermediate level of Android Mobile Application development.
Ministry of ICT, Bangladesh [Feb 2015 - April 2015]
TRAINER, ANDROID MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAM
Trained employees and students from very basic to professional level of Android mobile app development.